Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thursday - What's on tap

Today I was happy to wake up. (In FL I'm happy to wake up everyday) I'm looking forward to spending the evening hanging out with my wife, Jen. We'll do our usual Thursday night routine. Maybe order a pizza and watch OC and then the Apprentice. Being a person who can't stand reality TV, I don't know why I like The Apprentice. I think its fun to sit back and analyze each teams move and to guess how I'd handle the situation. Of course I always think I could be a better project manager. I have the sales experience from working at Sears (don't laugh selling computers at Sears is tough work with Best Buy across the street) and I have the managerial experience from Jenny-O. And how hard could it be to be a PM on the Apprentice after experiencing the chaotic situations I experienced at Jennie-O. In fact one of my favorite lines at Jennie-O was "We're managing chaos, not people". Maybe at a later time I'll blog about some of those experiences, but for some reason I don't think J-O would be too happy with me.

Oh and let me not forget an important event happening today. I'm hoping to smack some golf balls around. You know the after 3 o’clock special for $20 with a cart. And maybe spot a few more gators that seem to rule the waters on the course. hee haw!!

No comments: