Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Response to Jay's comment regarding the T-Wolves

Jay said in an earlier post...
This has nothing to do with the granola squirrel, but I wanted to come back and ask how the T-Wolves are doing this year? They have Troy Hudson don't they, and I seem to remember someone telling me that "if the t-wolves have a healthy T-Hud they would win the championship." What's changed?

To get most of you up to speed, last year during the Conference Championship the T-Wolves didn't have a true point guard. Troy Hudson and Sam Cassel were out with injuries and we tumbled to the Lakers. During this time, after every loss, I'd come to work and grip about the T-Wolves at lunch time. My main point would be that if the T-Wolves had a healthy Troy Hudson we'd win the championship. Well most agreed with me except this New Jersey loven' Lacrosse playen cast out, Jay. He'd ramble on about T-Hud and how he wouldn't make a difference to the team. In turn I'd be spouting my mouth off about how he didn’t have a clue.

If you've made it this far then you really need to read Jay's Blog entry from last year regarding this situation. I guarantee you'll laugh.

Anyway, those of you who keep tabs on the T-Wolves know that they are sucking cow dung this year. What happened? Well I don't know, it's probably a combination of things, age, ego's, injuries, selfish-ness, T-Huds rap career (I hear that's taking off big time). Or better yet, maybe Spreewell is just tired from working so many jobs to feed his family. Who knows but it hasn't been a fun year to be a T-Wolves fan. It's a good thing I'm in Florida or I'd probably be dead from a heart attack from screaming at them.

And as for Jay's comment above, well you were right it doesn't matter if we have T-Hud or not.

No comments: