Friday, April 01, 2005

Funny Guy

If you stopped by earlier you probably saw a post about Ben getting a chance to be on Jeopardy. Well I had to delete it. Why? It was a friggen April Fools Joke. how could I be so dumb! Dah, even after I've been trying to think of a joke to play on co-workers.

Well I was burned big time. And Kudus to Ryan for figuring it out right away and stewing on it so all us other gullible morons could congratulate Ben.

for all you you who want to see how bad I got burned here's the original post. I take back all the nice things I said about Ben. He's a really a self centered, egotistic, bad driven' bully. (I really can't say what I feel here)

Anyway, nice work on the April Fools Joke Ben.

Jeopardy Question
Question: A tall slender Software Engineer who graduated from Purdue University and currently works for Lockheed Martin?

Answer: Who is Ben Martins.

I just got done reading Ben's Blog and I just found out he's going to be on Jeopardy. Read it here

For those of you who do not know Ben, he's the best googler ever! Not only that he's one of the most talented programmer I've ever met. He has many other hobbies and projects that he's done which I recomend checking out at Studio711

Nice work Ben and best of luck to ya.

I'm suck a moron

No comments: