Thursday, April 14, 2005

Banana

Weird.

I bring banana's into work. If I'm not hungry I'll leave them for later. The next day they're gone. I just realized it now because I forget that I left it from the day before. However, today I got hungry and remembered I'd left one from yesterday.

What is going on here? They don't get rotton overnight and I want to save them for the next day. Someone is swipping my banana's and it's cheesing me off. I know I'll forget them if I put them in my drawer and they'll turn into mush so I leave them on my desk so I'll remember them.

Now I'm kind of curious. Who is the theif? And then what am I supposed to do if I catch him/her?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you catch em, punch em in the nads and grab the change they stole out of my desk drawer. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

That's great. I think they stole it just to hear you say you were 'cheesed off'. I'm thinking next time, do something to mark the theif. Like fill the inside with ink. When they bite in, their mouth will be covered in ink that they won't get rid of for a couple days. Then just memorize everyone in the building, and when someone's missing for a couple days...well it's them! Genius.