Monday, April 11, 2005

3 day weekend

Friday we hit Clearwater beach. It was the first time I've been there. The sugar sand is awesome to walk in or play some football as we did. Diving for the ball is not a problem. I had my wife put on some sun screen and now I have a weird color scheme on my back because she didn't not get my whole back. Probably cuz I’m so fat she couldn’t get all of it. I'm now red and white. We ate at Frenchies on the beach which was awesome. It's a good view and the food was good. We got in almost right away. When we left there must have been a hundred people in line. That's how popular this place is. Then we went home and watched the T-Wolves on national TV. That was real great watching the effort put on by the defense. Oh well, the lottery is looking good right about now. It's time to rebuild.

Saturday we didn't do much. I tried to golf but the course had a tournament going on. The guy felt bad and gave me a free bucket of balls to hit. I got my swing worked out I think. We'll see. Saturday night we just stayed home vegged and watched some TV.

Sunday I got to golf. Not good but I think I was just tired from working out earlier in the day. Florida is not a good place to play if you can hit the ball straight. There's lots of water so I've lost close to fifty balls this year. I'm heading to Wal-Mart to buy the cheapest balls possible.

No comments: