Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Anniversary Number 2

Happy anniversary Jen. It's hard to believe it's been two years since we got married on this day. That day was the best day of my life. It's hard to imagine that it could be topped, maybe when our baby comes at the end of August but for now the wedding tops the list. It was awesome to have my four brothers as groomsman and my two sisters participated as well. One couldn't ask for a better day then that day. We even had an off the wall priest. For all of you who made it to the wedding you may remember the brothers and sisters quote from the priest. For those of you that don't remember or didn’t see the wedding here's the clip. Bros&sis After the brothers and sisters quote check the groom out. Can you guess where the two black guests are in the crowd.?

Thanks Ben over at Studio 711 for letting me host the video on your machine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Anniversary Bud. I got your comments on the DVR stuff and I tried to not have to watch every RR/RW challenge. It's just inevitable in my life.