Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Wife is Pregnant Responses

I've recently began to let people know my wife is pregnant. The due date is Aug 31st, the same day as Ryan's B-Day. Here are some responses.

A conversation on Instant Messenger yesterday
Kyle says:
We'll be coming back with a baby

Matthew says:
HOLY CRAP

Matthew says:
WHAT

Ryan says:
I did not read that correctly

Kyle says:
Aug 30th is the due date.

Ryan says:
Wasn't april fools last week

Johnson, Matthew C says:
Poppa Kyle?

Setrum, Kyle L says:
I know. I should've did that on April 1st . No one would've believed it.

Steffen, John says:
Are you serious?

Setrum, Kyle L says:
No bull.

Johnson, Matthew C says:
Wow, congrats buddy

Kyle L says:
Thanks

Ryan says:
Congrats man. That's crazy

Matthew says:
Your going to be the worst Little League Coach ever

Kyle L says:
I'll rule as a coach.

Ryan says:
I feel like I did when we asked how todd's weekend was and he said "oh yeah and I got married."

Ryan says:
We're talking wolves and kyle just lays it all out there

Matthew C says:
yeah, classic

Ryan says:
I got told Kyle is having a kid by IM on the LM network. What were the odds?

Alex's response to an email
Congratulations!!! 5 friggin' months!!! I'm speechless.

An email to Ben and Jay
Jay -
Kyle, that’s awesome, congrats. Looks like FLA has really changed things for you. And I wouldn’t burden the boy with a name sake after Ryan. That’s almost cruelty.

Ben -
Wow congratulations! Orlando is the city of love. I think you should just name the child Ben. One name. Don't pollute the name with that Setrum business.

The kid will probably come out of the womb and say "Cleaned, scoped, and mounted" **A reference to the EA Game Generals**

Ryan again -
The name should be Ryan Jennifer Setrum if it's a girl.

It works as Jennifer Ryan Setrum too, but you don't want too many Jen's in the house.

It might come out with an eerie and unholy understanding of Jennie-O that can't be explained. Becareful if the kid likes strained turkey but won't eat beef.

No comments: